Friday, August 3, 2012

Reflextion

I not sure what to write here. Not because I didn't learn anything, but because I think that the most important things will come out later in our careers. Or maybe next week, but sometime in the future. A month is a short time to pick up as much Dr.R was laying down but I think what I did Manage to get will be very useful.

I learned a lot about lighting techniques and what goes into the planning of a lighting design. A good deal was said about cameras and lenses and filters. A few editing techniques were discussed. Overall preparedness was stressed.

I think that this class was most fun class I've taken in quite a while and should be mandatory for majors.
Equally I felt that this was one of the hardest classes I have taken. And oh so compact. This class hurt. But enjoyed every minute of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment