Wednesday, July 11, 2012



Pictures that inspire me often combine elements in ways that they wouldn't naturally appear. such as in this picture where the perspective makes all the difference.
 





Things that look too goo to be true also inspire me. This image represents that because it make the natural look "unnatural."



 This picture I took several years ago. I really like the color contrast between the sky and foreground. The shadows in the clouds also give a great since of scale and depth.

This is actually a picture of me. I tired to give a real sense of depth by using the perspective of the pier.
This is another picture I took of my dog. I was trying to get the perfect balance of reflection from the water vs. lens flare.










This Picture is nice because it is showing the range of depth of field. I made sure to black out the background and tried to get as much contrast between the red felt and black shadows on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment